U.S. Immigration for Canadians

immigration advice for obtaining US Visas and THE Green Card

Immigration Advisory

Canadian citizens can live and work permanently in the United States with a Green Card or a Permanent Resident Card. The steps you must take to apply will vary depending on your individual situation but most are acquired through family sponsorship, marriage, employment or a business investment.

Employment Sponsorship

There are several categories of employer sponsored work visas that Canadians are eligible to apply for to work in the United States.

Business and Investment

Canadian citizens can acquire a business Visa or Green Card by investing in an existing or starting a new U.S. based business.

Family Sponsorship

Canadians can acquire a permanent resident green card through marriage or being an immediate relative of a U.S. citizen.

Interested in buying or renting a home in Florida? Find the perfect property.

Contact our team

If you are interested in live and work in Florida, please contact our team. We will be happy to assist you!

Thank you! Your message has been sent!
Oops! Something went wrong while sending your message!